Kathmandu and Pokhara Sightseeing Tour Package
Duration: 06 DAYS/ 05 NIGHTS.
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu, you are welcomed by the our airport representatives and then you will be transferred to your hotel. Our guide will explain briefly the program upon arrival at hotel.
After breakfast, break the day with an extensive pilgrimage tour, the first visit is made at Pasupai Temple - the most scared of the Hindu temples in Nepal dedicating to Lord Shiva. The next visit, we lead you to Patan - the second largest town in the Kathmandu Valley, which means "City of Beauty" featuring with its long Buddhist history. In the evening, it is probably the first time of you - enjoy yourself on Rickshaw ride to have a Typical Nepalese Dinner at a local restaurant, Thamel before coming back to the hotel.
We ride a car or tourist bus to Pokhara, all the way through scenic mountain terrain, its fame rests on the natural beauty of its lakeside location and its proximity to the mountains. Pokhara is the starting point for some of the most famous treks in Nepal, and there are also plenty of short walks and day trips, that can be made around the valley. Stay overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, a full day sightseeing of Pokhara, the most popular destination in Nepal after Kathmandu, spend enjoyably the morning trip along the bank of Phewa Lake, you can admire the stunning view of the Fish Tail's Peak reflected in the silver surface of the water. You can also see the wonderful Annapurna panorama forms a superb backdrop to Pokhara from the lake. Aside from Phewa Lake, we keep visiting the Seti River gorge - one of the best places to see. You will have an opportunity to take a glimpse to the limestone cave of Mahendra Gufa, used to be well-known for its stalactites. Stay overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, start the trip of day with driving back to Kathmandu (5 hours) or taking a morning flight. A welcome back dinner followed by Nepali cultural program. Stay overnight.
After breakfast, rest of day is at leisure until we pick you up at the hotel and then transfer to airport for your next stop.
Call +919932431887/ +919563975401 to Get Your competitive Quote!
All these Packages starts from Kathmandu Airport and ends at there. However If you like to start your journey from New Jalapiguri Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport and want to end here. We are here to assist you with our best services.
Package Cost Includes
- Airport/ Hotel/Airport pick up drop.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan
- All Transportation by Luxurious SIC tourist bus: Kathmandu –Pokhara - Chitwan - Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara Sightseeing by Exclusive Non a/c vehicle.
- One bottle mineral water during sightseeing period
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
Package Cost Excludes
- Air Fare/Train fare, Cable Car Tickets, Entry fees during sight seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sight seeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Service Tax. 2.58 %
- If Cancelled 20 Days before the Start of Tour Package : 20% Deducted
- If Cancelled 10 Days before the Start of Tour Package : 30% Deducted
- If Cancelled 07 Days before the Start of Tour Package : 50% Deducted
Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktaur City Tour
Kathmandu - Bhaktapur - Nagarkot Tour
Culture and Sunrise/ Sunset Tour (Kathmandu / Nagarkot)
Nepal Buddhism Tour (Kathmandu and Lumbini)
Kathmandu and Pokhara Sightseeing Tour
Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour
Kathmandu - Nagarkot - Pokhara - Chitwan - Lumbini Tour
Nepal Honeymoon Tour