Nepal Buddhism Tour (Kathmandu and Lumbini) Tour Package
Duration: 06 DAYS/ 05 NIGHTS.
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu, you are welcomed by the our airport representatives and then you will be transferred to your hotel. Our guide will explain briefly the program upon arrival at hotel.
It's an experience not to be missed - wake up in the early morning to witness the beautiful sunrise outlook from the resort before breakfast serving. The next, we head for Kathmandu and keep half day valley sightseeings with Kathmandu Durbar Square, the place of the Malla and then the Shah Kings of Nepal, visiting Kumari Temple, house of the virgin goddess, visiting Swoyambhunath, a stupa on the top of hill - from here you can overlook the scenery of Kathmandu Valley. We then visit Patan, a famous city features of arts and crafts - the highlight of trip is the Shikara (Krishna Temple), Patan Durbar with Royal bath, Hiranya Varna Mahavir (Buddhist Monastery)
After breakfast, we travel overland from Kathmandu to the Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha, where has been revered as the place of holy pilgrimage. Lumbini has been included as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO - if the time permits, we take you to visit Manakamana Temple, believed as the wish fulfilling goddess by cable car.
Upon arrival Lumbini, we transfer you to the hotel, check-in and then we go walking through the Sacred Lumbini Garden where the Buddha was born converges on the Ashoka pillar, visit the Maya Devi Temple with its bas-relief sculpture depicting Maya Devi holding on with her right hand to a branch of pipal tree and giving birth to the infant Buddha who stand up on a lotus pedestal.
After breakfast, we begin the trip by driving away, 27km west of Lumbini; visit the important archaeological site, Tilaurkot, the ancient palace of King Suddodha (Siddhartha Gautam's father), where the Buddha spent his formative years as a Shakya Prince. Allow yourself for a moment to wander around and soak the atmosphere. There's a museum nearby, The Kapilvastu Museum; the pottery, jewelry and ornaments are gathered in-house. End up the remarkable tour in Tilaurkot by visiting the shrines, monasteries and stupa near the sacred garden.
After breakfast, we leave Lumbini by road and back to Kathmandu. Check-in at hotel, rest of the day is at your own leisure.
After breakfast, rest of day is at leisure until we pick you up at the hotel and then transfer to airport for your next stop.
Call +919932431887/ +919563975401 to Get Your competitive Quote!
All these Packages starts from Kathmandu Airport and ends at there. However If you like to start your journey from New Jalapiguri Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport and want to end here. We are here to assist you with our best services.
Package Cost Includes
- Airport/ Hotel/Airport pick up drop.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan
- All Transportation by Luxurious SIC tourist bus: Kathmandu –Pokhara - Chitwan - Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara Sightseeing by Exclusive Non a/c vehicle.
- One bottle mineral water during sightseeing period
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
Package Cost Excludes
- Air Fare/Train fare, Cable Car Tickets, Entry fees during sight seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sight seeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Service Tax. 2.58 %
- If Cancelled 20 Days before the Start of Tour Package : 20% Deducted
- If Cancelled 10 Days before the Start of Tour Package : 30% Deducted
- If Cancelled 07 Days before the Start of Tour Package : 50% Deducted
Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktaur City Tour
Kathmandu - Bhaktapur - Nagarkot Tour
Culture and Sunrise/ Sunset Tour (Kathmandu / Nagarkot)
Nepal Buddhism Tour (Kathmandu and Lumbini)
Kathmandu and Pokhara Sightseeing Tour
Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour
Kathmandu - Nagarkot - Pokhara - Chitwan - Lumbini Tour
Nepal Honeymoon Tour