Culture and Sunrise/ Sunset Tour (Kathmandu / Nagarkot) Tour Package
Duration: 05 DAYS/ 04 NIGHTS.
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu, you are welcomed by the our airport representatives and then you will be transferred to your hotel. Our guide will explain briefly the program upon arrival at hotel.
After breakfast, start the trip to visit Kathmandu Valley with its various important religious centers; Pashupatinath (Hindu Temple), nearby along the banks of the Bagmati River, where is the cremation area for the dead, Boudhanath is possibly the largest stupa in the world and the center for Tibetan school of Buddhism. Followed by driving onto Bhaktapur, the medical city of devotes and the best preserved of all the ancients cities of Kathmandu Valley.
Before the day light ending, we then drive to Nagarkot, admire yourself the stunning scenery of Himalayan sunset. Stay overnight in the resort.
It's an experience not to be missed - wake up in the early morning to witness the beautiful sunrise outlook from the resort before breakfast serving. The next, we head for Kathmandu and keep half day valley sightseeings with Kathmandu Durbar Square, the place of the Malla and then the Shah Kings of Nepal, visiting Kumari Temple, house of the virgin goddess, visiting Swoyambhunath, a stupa on the top of hill - from here you can overlook the scenery of Kathmandu Valley. We then visit Patan, a famous city features of arts and crafts - the highlight of trip is the Shikara (Krishna Temple), Patan Durbar with Royal bath, Hiranya Varna Mahavir (Buddhist Monastery). In the evening, it is probably the first time of you - enjoy yourself on Rickshaw ride to have a Typical Nepalese Dinner at a local restaurant, Thamel before coming back to the hotel.
After breakfast, today is free at your own leisure or activities with optional tours designed; Dakshinkali (temple famous for animal sacrifices), Budhanilkantha (the Reclining Vishnu statue), Godacari Botanical and so forth…, which are available to you at our representative office.
After breakfast, rest of day is at leisure until we pick you up at the hotel and then transfer to airport
Call +919932431887/ +919563975401 to Get Your competitive Quote!
All these Packages starts from Kathmandu Airport and ends at there. However If you like to start your journey from New Jalapiguri Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport and want to end here. We are here to assist you with our best services.
Package Cost Includes
- Airport/ Hotel/Airport pick up drop.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis as Per Plan
- All Transportation by Luxurious SIC tourist bus: Kathmandu –Pokhara - Chitwan - Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara Sightseeing by Exclusive Non a/c vehicle.
- One bottle mineral water during sightseeing period
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
Package Cost Excludes
- Air Fare/Train fare, Cable Car Tickets, Entry fees during sight seeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sight seeing or usages of vehicle not mention in the itinerary
- Guide & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Service Tax. 2.58 %
- If Cancelled 20 Days before the Start of Tour Package : 20% Deducted
- If Cancelled 10 Days before the Start of Tour Package : 30% Deducted
- If Cancelled 07 Days before the Start of Tour Package : 50% Deducted
Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktaur City Tour
Kathmandu - Bhaktapur - Nagarkot Tour
Culture and Sunrise/ Sunset Tour (Kathmandu / Nagarkot)
Nepal Buddhism Tour (Kathmandu and Lumbini)
Kathmandu and Pokhara Sightseeing Tour
Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour
Kathmandu - Nagarkot - Pokhara - Chitwan - Lumbini Tour
Nepal Honeymoon Tour